Setting the stage for a safe concert season.
Covid response updates
Rochester Symphony staff are closely following city, county, state and national public health guidelines. We are committed to following all recommendations that can contribute to a low-risk and low-transmission community. For the health and safety of our audience members and to do our part to create an environment where in- person concerts can safely continue in the 2021/22 season, we have implemented the following guidelines (Please note our new Covid vaccination requirement):
1. Proof of vaccination against Covid-19 will be required to attend Rochester Symphony events OR proof of a negative COVID test dated within 72 hours prior to entry.
Accepted proof includes:
a physical CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
a digital image of your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card along with a photo ID
a digital image of your health provider patient portal showing vaccination record along with a photo ID
documentation provided by testing site listing name, results showing negative detection, and date of test, presented with photo ID. (Note: this may only be available by accessing a patient portal online)
at least 2 doses of Pfizer vaccine*
at least 2 doses of Moderna vaccine*
1 dose of Johnson & Johnson vaccine
*for children under 12, only a single dose is required until December 31st, recognizing that timing of FDA approval may not allow both doses prior to our December events. For any student tickets sold, we will contact purchaser to confirm vaccination status or plans for negative testing. If intended use is for someone under 5, we will arrange distanced seating.
To schedule a COVID test, contact:
Mayo Clinic – 507.293.9525
Olmsted Medical Center – 507.292.7266
Additional information about testing in Olmsted County: https://www.olmstedcounty.gov/covid/testing
2. Masks will be required by audience members, staff and musicians at all performances until otherwise noted.
3. Masks are required in our Box Office during public open hours.
4. We are requiring all musicians and staff to be fully vaccinated.
5. We will be adhering to additional requirements set by Rochester Art Center, Lourdes High School and Mayo Civic Center venues should they be implemented.
As the concert season progresses, masking, vaccination and seating capacity information will be communicated on this page, social media and through email.
In the event that ticket holders are affected by seating or event schedules, we will reach out directly through email and phone calls.
Thank you for your patronage and for working with us to make our upcoming season a safe one for all.